*AS LOW AS $49.99 OVER SPOT
ALL NEW - US Mint packaging! Say Goodbye to sealed plastic sheets!
See our shipping description below for how you will receive your coins!
Composition: 99.99% Gold
ALL BULLION ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE. While you cannot return or cancel an order once a confirmation number has been sent, you can sell the items back to us at our current buyback price. For a full explanation, please view our Order Policies page.
DISCLAIMERS & PRICING
Here at PCE, Inc. we do our best to provide our customers with the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices. To help our customers, we give you a 3% discount on any purchase you
make using a Check or a Wire.
Bullion Driven Products
Prices for products that are directly driven by their precious metals value are automatically adjusted on a second to second basis. These prices are locked in upon checkout; they are NOT locked in upon placing an item in your cart. Due to the volatile nature of these products, it is likely that the price will be different after you place it in your cart and proceed to checkout.
Check and Wire Transactions
All check and wire transactions must be secured with a 10% payment via credit card. This 10% will then be deducted from your remaining balance. The remaining 90% is what you would then be responsible for remitting via Check or Wire. For further information visit our Payment Methods page.