(910) 235 - COIN (2646)
Mon-Fri 10am-5pm EST

2018-W Proof $25 American Palladium Eagle .9995 1 oz PCGS PR70DCAM First Strike West Point Frame

2018-W Proof $25 American Palladium Eagle .9995 1 oz PCGS PR70DCAM First Strike West Point Frame

SKU: 16264

Qty Check or Wire Credit Card
Any $4,169.90 $4,295.00

Product Description

Very low Population!  Less than 125 of these Beautiful 2018-W Proof Palladium Eagles have been encapsulated by PCGS in First Strike with the stunning West Point Picture Frame!  Coins encapsulated in the West Point Frame get their own line item on the PCGS Registry.  These limited Runs are extremely rare and add significant value to these items!  

In order to provide our customers with the best quality certified coins, PCE, Inc. only deals in NGC and PCGS certified coins.  NGC and PCGS are the most highly respected third party grading services in the coin industry today.  Shop with confidence knowing when you buy from PCE, Inc. you are buying the best.

  • Customer service is our number one goal
  • Price match guarantee (Click here to see how this works)
  • Free Shipping on all orders
  • The coin pictured is only a representation of the coin you will receive, not the exact coin (serial numbers will vary) 
  • Have questions?  Call us at (910) 235-COIN (2646)

disclaimer and pricing


Standard Products:
Here at PCE, Inc. we do our best to provide our customers with the highest quality products at the lowest possible prices.  To help our customers, we give you a 3% discount on any purchase you
make using a Check or a Wire.

Bullion Driven Products
Prices for products that are directly driven by their precious metals value are automatically adjusted on a second to second basis.  These prices are locked in upon checkout; they are NOT locked in upon placing an item in your cart.   Due to the volatile nature of these products, it is likely that the price will be different after you place it in your cart and proceed to checkout.

Check and Wire Transactions
All check and wire transactions must be secured with a 10% payment via credit card.  This 10% will then be deducted from your remaining balance.  The remaining 90% is what you would then be responsible for remitting via Check or Wire.  For further information visit our Payment Methods page. 

McAfee SECURE sites help keep you safe from identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams