THIS IS A STOCK IMAGE; THE COIN PICTURED IS ONLY A REPRESENTATION OF THE COIN YOU WILL RECEIVE, NOT THE EXACT COIN. THE DATE, MINT MARK, AND GRADE WILL BE THE SAME, BUT THE LABEL & HOLDER TYPE MAY VARY.
The Morgan Silver Dollar was the first silver dollar produced by the United States Mint after the Coinage Act of 1973. This 90% coin was minted from 1878 to 1904 and then again in 1921. Prominently displayed on the obverse of this silver dollar is George T. Morgan’s rendition of Lady Liberty, along with a series of thirteen stars honoring our original thirteen colonies, and the phrase “E Pluribus Unum.” Morgan’s interpretation of the heraldic eagle is pictured on the reverse.
- 90% Silver
- Shipped in protective packaging
Shop with confidence knowing when you buy from Pinehurst Coins, you are buying the best. Each coin has been carefully assessed by the Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC) and is certified to be in near-perfect condition. These coins are shipped in their original NGC certification slabs to protect their condition.
- Coins arrive in protective slabs courtesy of the NGC
- Price match guarantee (Click here to see how this works)
- This is a stock image; the coin pictured is only a representation of the coin you will receive, not the exact coin (The date of Mintage will be the same, and the condition is approximately the same. However, the label design may differ, and serial numbers will vary)
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our dedicated customer service team will be happy to assist you M-F from 9 am to 5 pm EST. We are committed to accommodating your needs to the best of our abilities.