The Royal Canadian Mint first offered the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf in 1988 as one of few sovereign mint bullion coins struck in .9999 pure silver. These $5 1 oz coins share the reverse design of the iconic sugar maple leaf, the national symbol of Canada, with its gold counterpart. Queen Elizabeth II’s portrait on the obverse of the coin has been redesigned twice since its introduction to reflect her likeness as she aged.
- .9999 Silver
- Shipped in protective packaging
- Coins arrive in protective slabs courtesy of the NGC
- Price match guarantee (Click here to see how this works)
- The coin pictured is only a representation of the coin you will receive, not the exact coin (serial numbers will vary)
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our dedicated customer service team will be happy to assist you M-F from 9 am to 5 pm EST. We are committed to accommodating your needs to the best of our abilities.
Shop with confidence knowing when you buy from Pinehurst Coins, you are buying the best. Each coin has been carefully assessed by the Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC) and is certified to be in near-perfect condition. These coins are shipped in their original NGC certification slabs to protect their condition.