The Britannia series silver bullion coins debuted in 1997 with a .958 pure silver content. Since 2013, these 1 Troy oz silver coins have been annually released for Great Britain by the Royal Mint with a .999 pure silver content. The coin’s reverse depicts the iconic goddess standing tall in her Corinthian helmet and wielding a trident and shield to safeguard the British nation. King Charles appears in profile on the obverse; whereas, Queen Elizabeth II was depicted during the course of her 70-year reign. Add this highly sought-after 1987 iconic design of Britannia by Philip Nathan to your collection today.
- .999 Silver
- Shipped in protective packaging
- Coins arrive in protective slabs courtesy of the NGC
- Price match guarantee (Click here to see how this works)
- The coin pictured is only a representation of the coin you will receive, not the exact coin (serial numbers will vary)
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our dedicated customer service team will be happy to assist you M-F from 9 am to 5 pm EST. We are committed to accommodating your needs to the best of our abilities.
Shop confidently, knowing that when you make a purchase, you are buying the best. Each coin has been carefully assessed by the Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC) and is certified to be in near-perfect condition. To protect their condition, these items are shipped in their original NGC certification slabs.