This 1 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver Round is a beautiful, unique investment-grade silver piece. The round depicts a fearsome skeleton pirate holding a firebomb while wearing a sword and pistol, with the words “Dead Men Tell No Tales” on the obverse. The round’s reverse shows the silver round’s purity and weight.
The design is inspired by the golden age of piracy in the Caribbean during the 1600s and 1700s. Pirates often raided merchant and military ships exploiting their cargo with handmade weapons like the firebomb, an early form of hand grenade. According to legends, pirates used the phrase “dead men tell no tales” to explain that killing someone was the best way to keep them quiet. The phrase means that the dead cannot reveal secrets.
This round is a great way to add excitement and adventure to your investment portfolio—the perfect gift for any pirate enthusiast or silver collector.
- 1 Troy Oz .999 Fine Silver
- It depicts a skeleton pirate with the words “Dead Men Tell No Tales.”
- The reverse shows the purity and weight of the silver
- Shipped in protective packaging
Ungraded or raw bullion products are carefully made to retain the natural appearance of precious metals. Some of these pieces may display slight imperfections, spots, scratches, or dents, which can happen during production or shipping. However, these characteristics do not affect the value of the items. Large items might show more of these marks but maintain their value.
- The product image displayed is only a representation of the item you will receive.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our dedicated customer service team will be happy to assist you M-F from 9 am to 5 pm EST. We are committed to accommodating your needs to the best of our abilities.