Pinehurst Coins announces the release of the fourth round in its Legendary Warrior series, Alexander The Great. This newest member of the series is a 1 oz of .999 fine silver round. Alexander the Great, born in 356 BCE, was one of history’s most influential military leaders and conquerors. Alexander’s military prowess was unmatched, and he led his army to numerous victories, often employing innovative strategies and tactics. He conquered vast territories, including Persia, Egypt, and parts of India, creating an empire that stretched from Greece to Egypt and as far east as India.
- .999 Silver
- Shipped in protective packaging
Shop confidently, knowing that when you make a purchase, you are buying the best. Each coin has been carefully assessed by the Numismatic Guarantee Corporation (NGC) and is certified to be in near-perfect condition. To protect their condition, these items are shipped in their original NGC certification slabs.
- Coins arrive in protective slabs courtesy of the NGC
- Price match guarantee (Click here to see how this works)
- The coin pictured is only a representation of the coin you will receive, not the exact coin (serial numbers will vary)
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our dedicated customer service team will be happy to assist you M-F from 9 am to 5 pm EST. We are committed to accommodating your needs to the best of our abilities.